- Cipla Adgain Plus Capsule is a dietary supplement for hair. It supplies hairs with fortifying substances like L-cystine, brewer’s yeast, and calcium pantothenate. It has been proved in a clinical trial that such a complex in the dietary supplement has a positive influence on hair growth.
- Adgain Plus Capsule helps in treating hair loss due to changes in the hair structure because of stress. The hair becomes thin, inelastic, brittle, lifeless, dull, and colorless hair. Adgain plus capsules are a dietary supplement for hair.
- The normal life of hair bulbs is dependent on hormonal and nutritional status. Due to a lack of nutrients, the resting phase is prolonged and the growth phase fails to commence, which leads to hair loss. A good supply of nutrients is required to achieve hair growth.
- Similarly, oxidative stress produces free radicals, damaging hair dermal papilla cells, lipids, and proteins. It also plays a major role in the premature aging of hair. Thus there is a need for antioxidants to prevent the entry of these damaging factors into the hair follicle, promote hair growth, and also to prevent premature aging of hair.
- Adgain Plus Capsule improves the hair structure, strengthens the hair, and increases the resistance of the hair to mechanical and chemical damage and damage caused by sunlight.